A 'Best Of' playlist of all the music RMR has aired over the last 3 years. A melodic feast for your ears.
1. Stelth Ulvang- And as Always, the Infinite Cosmos- Out for Yourself
2. Dwight Vernon Forcey- Note to Self: Whatever- I Feel better When I Lose
3. Mega Gem- Colors of the West- Puddles
4. Sophie Paulette Jupillat- Waltz of the Romanovs Folks
5. King Cardinal- EP- The Beggar
6. Andrew Neal- Female King- More Like a Train Wreck
7. The Maykit- Moonboy- What Have You Done
8. Arusha Topazzini- Ovento
9. Electric Thinking Machine- Coyote Theme
Brice Maiurro reads “Talking to God Over Shitty Coffee at Denny’s”
Lynsey Morandin reads “Ghost Town” and “What We’re Left With”
Brice is a poet and writer out of Denver, Colorado. He runs a poetry series throughout the Front Range called Punch Drunk Poetry. His first collection of poems, Stupid Flowers, is now available through Punch Drunk Press. His poetry and short fiction have been featured by The Denver Post, Birdy and Suspect Press.
Lynsey is a lover of the Oxford comma, the Toronto Maple Leafs, and basically any wine ever. After working for a number of national magazines, an international ad agency, and two publishing houses, she co-founded Hypertrophic Press, a tiny indie publishing house that produces a quarterly literary magazine and the occasional book. She currently lives in Alabama with her husband and cat, Frankie, and frequently makes the 14-hour drive back to Toronto because she’s terrified of flying.